Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shauna Sand Sex Tape on the Way


Image by Splash News
Shauna Sand seems like the type of woman who would be proud of her sex tape leaking for the entire world to see. But she’s reportedly trying to block the release of the video that features her with her boyfriend doing the nasty in Miami.

According to TMZ, Vivid has acquired the tape, and plans to release it on October 19th.

Shauna said in a statement, "Yes I did make a sex tape with my boyfriend earlier this year. In fact I've made several sex tapes, but I certainly didn't sign off on this and Vivid has no right to put it out. I am trying to get a hold of my attorney now."

But Vivid founder Steven Hirsch says: "We were approached by a third party, who brought us footage of Shauna having sex with her current boyfriend and we were immediately interested in acquiring it ... We're comfortable with our legal position in releasing this footage."

Do you believe Shauna is really trying to “block” the sale of this tape? Maybe she’s trying to steal the spotlight from her ex Lorenzo Lamas, whose show Leave it to Lamas just premiered on E! last night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment